Illinois Mutual Life Insurance
Life insurance can be the foundation of a strong financial plan and can help you accomplish many objectives. Consider your long-range financial goals.
Without your contribution to the household, would your family have enough money to meet the goals you’ve set for the future? The truth is, it’s a struggle when you lose someone you love, but emotional struggles don’t need to be compounded by financial difficulties.
Illinois Mutual’s life insurance products make it easy to put a plan in place to help safeguard your financial future should the unexpected happen.
Our Path Protector® Series offers competitive life insurance plans designed to meet your protection needs at every life stage. Based on your planning objectives and budget, we offer flexible solutions that can help you achieve your financial goals.
You can count on Illinois Mutual Life Insurance to help you protect your family’s future.
- ~ Path Protector® Whole Life offers lifetime coverage with premiums, death benefit and cash values guaranteed for the life of the policy as long as premiums are paid in a timely manner. Whole life insurance can be a valuable asset within your overall portfolio that builds value over time to protect your financial goals in the event of your premature death.
~ Path Protector® Term Life is a guaranteed premium term life insurance policy, renewable to age 95. Premiums are guaranteed level for the initial term period of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years. The policy may be renewed after the initial term period at annually increasing rates until age 95.
- - Maximum amount of coverage for minimum amount of cost
- - Ideal for specified period of time
- - Flexible coverage periods
- - Can be renewed without proving insurability
- - Can be converted to a permanent policy without proving insurability
- - Provides a financial bridge when protection need is high and budget is restricted
~ Path Protector® Return of Premium Term offers the best of both worlds – life protection if you need it, money back if you don’t.
Return of Premium Term is available for face amounts of $25,000 to $250,000. If the policy is in force when the initial term period ends and its terms have been met, 100% of your Returnable Premium will be paid back to you as a Return of Premium Endowment Benefit!
The maximum Returnable Premium amount is the sum of the annual premiums you’ve paid from the time you first purchased your policy through the last day of the initial term period. Additional premiums paid for riders, supplemental benefits, and rated policies are not included in Returnable Premium calculations.
It is your choice how you use your Return of Premium Endowment Benefit! Some people choose to put these funds towards retirement or towards paying off a mortgage. Others use it for debt reduction or to pay off business loans.
- ~ Over the years, there have been many ways you’ve shown your family you love them. And now, you’d like to give your family a little more security by helping to ensure your financial obligations are fulfilled after you’re gone. With Path Protector® Final Expense from Illinois Mutual, you can design an effective plan that fits your needs.
Path Protector® Final Expense offers you two whole life policies from which to choose. Both offer guaranteed premiums and a guaranteed death benefit.
~ Illinois Mutual’s ValueLife Protector (VLP) is a flexible premium universal life insurance policy offering insurance protection and tax-deferred cash value buildup. VLP gives you the ability to adapt coverage and payments to meet your changing needs without compromising continued insurance coverage you can count on.
How does ValueLife Protector work?
The ValueLife Protector policy’s name asserts what it’s about – value. This plan is an excellent solution for protecting your dreams and securing your financial future.
- - A death benefit that is free from income taxes.
- - Cash value that, under current tax laws, grows tax-deferred and can be accessed for emergency purposes when needed.
- - Flexible life insurance protection that can adapt to your changing needs.
- - Premium payments designed to fit your budget.
- - Gives you the ability to customize your coverage with a variety of policy riders, such as level term insurance on your spouse and children.